03 600rr, ~6k miles, $2,700 - Rockville, MD

RileysDad

FS: 2003 600rr, ~6k miles, salvage title, $2,700 obo

Selling my track bike since I never ride it. Bike is far from mint but runs great and has pretty much all the goodies someone looking for a cheap track weapon will want. I purchased this bike from a friend of a friend, who replaced the motor just before I got it with one he said had less than 5k street miles. I've done about 7-8 days on it and she runs great, absolutely zero motor problems.

I'm told the bike was a 2011 CCS Championship winner. That was not with me on it. LOL

List of goodies:
-Hotbodies bodywork, paint is peeling in some areas but no major rash/cracks
-'05-06 inverted forks and brakes
-Full Akrapovic TI exhaust
-RaceTech gold valve kit in the forks
-Elka rear shock
-Scotts steering damper
-Vortex rearsets
-Woodcraft clipons
-520 chain
-Galfer steel-braided brake lines front and back
-PCIII
-K&N air filter
-NRC left engine case cover
-Gear position indicator
-TecSpec tank grips
-Vortex gas cap

I'm located in Rockville, MD and may be able to assist with delivery within 100 miles. I'm sure I've forgotten something so feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 46

RileysDad

Willing to entertain serious and reasonable offers. I'm motivated to get this thing sold. It's a solid track bike that needs absolutely nothing but a rider and is perfect for someone looking to get into track days.

TruthSV

Hey,

Is this still for sale? I believe I saw this for sale on WERA but the ad may have been removed bc it sold. If you still have it I'm very interested.