04 gsxr 1000

SeanAzzy

thinking about parting out or selling as is. last summer i spun a bearing and had a guy tear it apart who was going to get it machined and all fixed up but never got to it. now, i need the money so i have the bike together minus fairings (still have them though) and engine out of it...all is well just needs machined and oversized bearings or new crank and rod but i don't have the time or money to mess w/ it. it's a great bike...i always loved it. let me know if anybody's interested...have pics if so

SeanAzzy

as is, i would say 4500... i see 03-04's still going for 6500 and it should take less than a grand to get this thing back to an awesome ride. PLUS, i have tons of extras, two sets of rims, stock and aftermarket levers, rearsets, brake lines, etc. i just don't have the time for it unfortunately and still have another bike i'm trying to put back together. i'm in northern va though

SeanAzzy

have two sets of rims...one of the front rims has a minor bend but doesn't affect the air pressure and i still tracked that rim on another bike with no problems, but i would obviously sell it cheaper than the other. u want , tires, spacers, sprocket, cush drives, rotors etc or just rims alone?

SeanAzzy

the bikes garaged about 30 miles from me with all parts. next time i'm there i can get part specific pics. you can imagine wheels with 6 or so thousand miles have a little wear and tear...just one of the fronts has a minor bend but of course, next time i'm with the rims i can take a pic for you