04 gsxr 600

Tib

Free Bump...I'm going to pass for now on the deal.

Anyone that gets these bike will be very happy, real great deal. I spoke on the phone for a half hour + and he knows the in's and out's of these two bikes. They shouldn't last long!

626suzuki

Bump

I bought the Power Commander form this seller he shipped fast, provided me with a tracking number and the part was in great shape. What more could ya ask for? Free Bump :D

homsh

Alright folks, how about just the bike for $2800 firm. I'll worry about the spares later or just put the other bike back together.

beac83

Do you want to sell the throttle body from the parts bike? I lost my secondary throttle actuator this weekend, and need a new set of throttle bodies.

homsh

Save yourself a boat load of money. Go over to gixxer.com and talk to the Geek. PM him direct or check out his stva thread. He fixes them for $50. He's done 2 for me and they've both worked/held up perfect.

Tib

I missed this whole time that you got back to my PM. I'll call you tonight after I get home to discuss some details.

physicistkev

Control Rider
What weight rider was the suspension set to? Any suspension parts, internals to the forks or after market rear shock?

Thanks,

Kevin