04 R6 Street/Track Bike $4,000 OBO

515r6

Hi. Been a while since I have posted on here. Matter fact this is my first post on the new forum, just been lurking since not riding on the track in years. Long story short is I have not ridden this bike on the track since 06. I had a daughter in Jan 07 and have not been able to get back out there. This bike has been ridden maybe a total of 5-10 times on the street since Jan 07 and is sitting in my garage. It is now time for a it to have a new home. This was my street/track bike since i bought it new in 04. The bike has been dropped a few times as it was my track bike. However, it is still in good condition just needing a new battery, frame sliders and a little TLC. This would be a good street bike or track bike. Bike will be sold as is and with the following additions/parts:

Woodcraft Clipons
Vortex Rearsets (setup as GP, but can be set to standard shift)
Factory Pro Velocity stacks
Racetech front Springs
Galfer SS front brakelines
EBC HH pads
DID 520 Gold Chain conversion
15/50 Vortex sprockets
Scott's steering damper
XT Racing Ultra Lap timer
Pitbull Front and Rear stands
Stomp Grip tank pads
Michelin Pilot Powers Tires
Godfather Race Plastics (rashed but still work for trackdays. Could use some repairs)
Greggs Flushmount side signal markers
Integrated LED tail light
Hindle Full system (headers and muffler)
Bike has a lot of saftey wire done already (great for trackdays)
Whatever spares I have. I still have alot of the stock pieces still
Also think I have the repair manual on CD
Maryland Title in hand. Clean and Clear
8,863 Miles

Bike has some rash on stock plastic. This was my street/track bike.

Asking $4,000 OBO
Bike is located in MD. May be able to assist with delivery to surrounding area.
Please email me at e_meyers@yahoo.com or call 410-274-7509

Thanks,
Eric

dale.b

Bump for a good guy and a good bike!

Eric works with me. He was one of the guys who talked me into trying the track with NESBA.

smittyjoe

looking for some info

Is the '04 the last year the R6 was carburated, or the first year for fuel injection? I have some R6 parts in the garage (2000 frame, 2001 motor, 2003 front end) that might make some good spares, if they are compatiable. I'm just not sure what year the R6 redesign occured.

Thanks for the info!

515r6

Dale - Thanks for the bump. I wish was there for your run up to CR.

smittyjoe - 04 was actually the second year for FI. 03 was the first with the redesign. Thanks for looking.