04 ZX6R 636 Track / Race Bike (Springfield, VA) 4K

orion50002001

My 04 ZX6R 636 is up for sale. 4000.00 (Springfield, VA)

It’s a 636 motor and is very strong. I have a clean title for the bike however the previous owner filled out a portion of the title incorrectly and would need a letter from him in order to transfer the title in your name.

I never had the need as this is a designated track bike. If you wanted to convert it to street you technically could, but mainly the title helps resale value cause it's clear the bike is not stolen, salvage etc. The bike currently has only 9524 miles on it.

Oil changed every two track days with Rotella Synthetic. Bike is well taken care of. All numbers and decals are vinyl so can be removed easily.
I'm gonna do my best to describe everything the bike has but I'll probably forget something so feel free to ask plenty of questions.

The bike is fully safety wired.

Suspension:
Forks-Racetech gold valves and springs
Shock-Ohlins TTX w/ Hyperco spring
The suspension was setup by the previous owner who weighed 170. I'm around 220 with gear and I had no issues dialing in the suspension with help from MDM. The forks are aggressively valved so you should have no problems with adjustability.

Brakes:

Brembo master cylinder
Goodridge SBK brake lines in front
Carbone Lorraine Racing Pads
Oversized wave rotors
Brake fluid replaced over the weekend with Fresh Motul.

Assorted Modifications:

Keyless ignition
Keyless gascap (never forget your key at home)
Sprocket cover modded to allow linkage clearance for both STD and GP shift patterns
-1/+2 gearing
RK Gold 520 GXW Chain
Black Vortex Sprocket
TRex - Frame Sliders
GPR Stabilizer
Hotbodies track bodywork
Yoyodyne quick turn throttle (very short throw)
Full Akrapovic race exhaust w/ shorty carbon fiber can
Power Commander 3
TechSpec tank grips
Double Bubble windscreen
Woodcraft rearsets (w optional extra risers)
Left side cover is Woodcraft w/replaceable steel slider puck
Shorty ASV brake lever, matching shorty knock off clutch lever
Carbon Fiber frame covers
Gear indicator
K&N air filter
Dunlop Q2's with another day or two on the rear depending on how fast and where you ride.
New Battery
Dzus Fasteners

Spares:

set of rims, front and back
gas tank w/dent
stock fork internals
engine side covers
stock rotors
clipons
levers
An extra tail
Stator, starter, clutch pack
footpeg
Woodcraft case slider puck
Throttle/Clutch cables

Basically anything you might need at a trackday after a minor getoff or mechanical issue to get back on the track quickly.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures/details.

I'm not pressed to sell it so If I don’t get close to my asking price It won’t be going anywhere.

To my track family if you're reading this I have another bike I'll be riding this year so I'll be seeing you out there

Thanks, Billy
3233019369 Attached files