05/06 Kawi ZX-6R For Sale

djeagle62

Okay, here's what you get.... She's not beautiful, but she gets ALOT of attention with the color scheme & all the stickers... ;-)
[*]05' body, 06' engine (was like this when I bought it & it rips!)[*]PCIII, custom map & professionally dyno'ed, 126hp[*]Velocity Stacks[*]Modified Air Box w/ hi-perf air filter[*]1/4turn throttle[*]CF Akrapovic Slip-on[*]Vortex Rear Sets[*]ASR "shorty" levers[*]Steel braided brake lines w/ Vezra brake pads[*]Professionally tuned & upgraded forks (CTR)[*]Penske Triple Rear Shock[*]Bridgestone Racing Tires (3 track days)[*]One of two leather suits to choose from & a helmet![*](F/R) Stands

PRICE DROP!!!

I had her tuned & dynoed this year & she runs great! I'm an intermediate weekend warrior who spends most of my time on the street riding my busa. I started out riding liter bikes on the track & wasn't very happy trying to manage the power & weight of the big bikes. But once I got this Kawi 6R, the fun really began. I've added some goodies & had some things done since I've had it & it gets better & better. I need to sell it to pursue other things, but it's been a blast riding this bike... Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or requests for more pics at sentient62@gmail.com... Located in Bowie, MD.... I'm asking $4500 FIRM. Thank You!