05 CBR600RR Race bike part out lots of stuff!

jconolty

Everything will have to be shipped but I am willing to meet up anywhere within an hour or two of where I live for big parts (I live in SW Indiana). Shipping not included in price. Engine has a down cylinder and burning coolant. Trans is good. Bike has been through a few crashes but everything is straight. Frame is bill of sale only. Prices are OBO. Im really needing some quick cash and open to trades. Would like a small dirt bike or nice race suit and needing new boots. can send pictures upon request. Everything sold as-is. Everything on the bike is for sale so don’t be shy to ask for something not listed.

Frame, no rash.-$500
Swing arm, light rash on the ends. Good bushings.-$100
set of wheels with 320mm rotors, galfer rear rotor, caliper spacers. Nice shape. rotors are straight. $600
set of wheels, stock rotors (straight), new bearings in rear wheel. front wheel is black rear wheel is silver, Good shape. $400
New full set of hotbodies race body work for 03-04 600rr SOLD
Set of forks with traxxion ak-20 cartridges .975 springs. rebuilt by trackside suspension and engineering last summer. Amazing feel. straight. $950
Set of forks with race gold valves and .95 springs. straight. built by TSE very little use. $500
Penske double adjustable rear with ride height adjustment. Literally just rebuilt ny 35 motorsports. sprung for 180+ pound rider SOLD
Vortex clip ons. Nice shape. Silver. $100
Vortex rear sets some rash and straightening out. a lot of spare stuff for them. Perfectly usable shape SOLD
Motion Pro quick turn throttle light rash, blue reel. $75
Radiator. Just cleaned and fins straightened by a local rad shop, with cap. $100
Brembo Master cylinder. I need to double check the ratio SOLD
PC3. Works perfect. some tape goo on the box SOLD
Scotts/Ohlins steering damper rebuilt last season includes mounts. $300
Fuel tank. dented. No leaks. comes with pump and all electronics. $100
Motor and trans. $300
Akropovic Full Ti exhaust with carbon can. Missing a retainer spring ( easily replaced) $900
BMC air filter, good shape $20
race fairing stay (slightly tweaked) $40
I have some more assorted parts like sprockets and any part you want off the bike. Just PM, email, text, or call. My name is Justin.

jconolty@gmail.com

812-four eight six-7882

Read more: http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/05-cbr600rr-race-bike-part-out-wheels-race-suspension-stock-parts-and-more/#ixzz2W1eDw6Jl
Follow us: @weraclassifieds on Twitter | WERAClassifieds on Facebook