05 R6 Race bike - PA

SxRacer108

I bought an 05 R6 beginning of this summer to run at the track to replace my old track bike.
After a few track sessions tryin to adjust to the bike I am not really as comfy on it as i thought i would be... as compared to my kawasaki.

YAMAHA YZF R6 RACE BIKE 2005

2005 YAMAHA R6 race bike BILL OF SALE only. The frame was purchase from the Dealership for race only, never register for street, VIN JYARJ06E45A02303. The bike is in excellent condition. It is track ready and has only 8200 miles. The bike is ready for racing, it is setup ready for inspection CCS and WERA, Was purchased and build by Vinny at Pro-line. I did 5 races last year. The bike is very fast in Daytona reaching 182 top speed.

This is an awesome bike with excellent power and setup, puts 112 RWHP on pump gas, and 116 with race gas MR9.
It's not street legal. Race only and cannot convert to street.

Includes the following:

Full System M4 Exhaust

Factory-Pro VElocity Stacks

Vortex Sliders

Vortex Rearsets

Front steal brake lines

BMC Race Air Filter

Custom Air BOX

Race Tech Front Forks by Thermosman .95mm 220 pounds

Stock Rear Shock

520 RK Chain

Vortex 15 front Sprocket

Vortex 45 Rear Sprocket

Factory Tuned

Vortex Case Cover

Double Bubble Windscreen

Cheetah BodyWork

Michelin Pilot Power Race Tires (2 rides on them) and a brand new Rear comes with

askin 3600

Email: WheelieMonster@inbox.com (please email as i dont always get to this forum alot)

the bike is not perfect...has some rash from goin down, bodywork needs paint or can buy new bodywork. BUT it is straight and true and quite quick...and at this price...you cant go wrong
~B

Bseville

Is the bike still available? Where in PA are you located. A friend of mine is looking for a R6 to start doing track days.

SxRacer108

i might be able to do that one weekend...before you go that route...honestly check on www.uship.com
i had it shipped to me from florida for 300.00. that site is great..all the shipping companies bid down on eachother to get your service...

check into it and let me know...
also feel free to drop me a line at WheelieMonster@inbox.com
Thanks
~Ben