05 R6 Track Bike

Rick Johnson

2005 R6 Track Bike Clean/ Clear title in hand with 8703 miles.
Strong running bike. Dynoed at 114.6 RWHP & 47.3 lbs Torque on 3-30-09.
Bike is safety wired and ready to go!

Mods:
Shock- Penske Triple
Forks- Ohlins Internals
Suspension by Thermosman!
GPR Stabilizer
Clip-ons
Vortex-bars
Vortex-Rearsets
Vortex-Stay
Vortex-Sprockets
PC-3
520 Conversion
New Sub-frame OEM
New Sharkskinz tail
Upper & Lower hot bodies
K&N Air Filter
Full Hindle Exhaust
Galfer Steel braided lines/ front only
Vesrah RJL front pads
Bridgestone 003's like new
190 Rear & v shaped front
NRC Case Covers
Front & Rear Frame sliders

Asking $3800 or possible trade for a 08 or 07 R1 and some cash.

Email me at rick29johnson@yahoo.com
If interested and I'll work on getting you some pics.

Rick Johnson

Also have spare bodywork that has some damage. I'll also throw in a extra set of Bridgestone 003's with about 50 laps or so on them.

petermartin

YAMAHA R6 (2004) £2,500.00

8200 Miles Only, Full Akropovic Race Exhaust System, Power Commander, Gilles Rear Sets, Wavy Front Disc's, 520 Chain Conversion, Braided Brake lines, Quick Action Throttle, Double Bubble Race Screen. This bike is ready to go!!!!!!!!!!
Currently its available r not i don't know..

jasonhise

petermartin;98493 wrote: YAMAHA R6 (2004) £2,500.00

8200 Miles Only, Full Akropovic Race Exhaust System, Power Commander, Gilles Rear Sets, Wavy Front Disc's, 520 Chain Conversion, Braided Brake lines, Quick Action Throttle, Double Bubble Race Screen. This bike is ready to go!!!!!!!!!!
Currently its available r not i don't know..
I hope you are not serious about posting another bike for sale in someone else's thread trying to sell their bike, but obviously you are since you did it in another thread for a 2005 GSXR 600!!! :banghead: :moon:

Rick Johnson

You petermartin are a real dumb ass. Don't go posting your bike for sale on my thread. What are you to stupid to know better or just to dumb to know how to start your own thread.Next to time you click on this thred you need to delete your crap.Hopefully everyone that sees this will know better to buy a bike from a turd like you!

dc5rn

Rick Johnson;98520 wrote: You petermartin are a real dumb ass. Don't go posting your bike for sale on my thread. What are you to stupid to know better or just to dumb to know how to start your own thread.Next to time you click on this thred you need to delete your crap.Hopefully everyone that sees this will know better to buy a bike from a turd like you!
That jackass did the same in my thread!!!!:argh:

Rick Johnson

Bike was dynoed and tuned on pump gas so it has potential for more power with new map and race gas. I ran a 1:36.0 on it at VIR north in Sept 09 and did consistant 36's and 37's and I weigh 200lbs. I had no problem keeping up with the newer 600's. I'm selling because I prefer the R1. This bike has everthing you need.