05 r6 track parts for sale, bodywork, damper etc...

acelder

For sale: Full Hotbodies bodywork (black), {-sold -scotts steering damper(gold)w/ bracket for 05 -sold-} r6, power commander 3 usb, xt lap timer w/transponder, Graves full titanium exhaust (some dents), k&n airfilter. Please contact me, Nathan, if you are interested and i can give you more info and send pics. thanks. Also, I can meet buyer at a Beaverun event.
contact me at: oahu7983@hotmail.com

acelder

I would take $200 for the power commander plus whatever shipping would be. It includes the download cd, but i haven't been able to find the 9volt adapter that powers it up while the bike is off...or so you can take the pcIII to your desktop computer. I have a laptop so I could just take the computer to the bike. If interested in the pcIII just email me your zip code and i can see what shipping would be. If you want pics feel free to email me also.

acelder

I was asking $240.00 for the Lap timer plus whatever shipping would cost. It is an xt ultra lap with a transponder and the usb download module . The timer itself has the short cable, i think it is 2ft. If you want pics and a estimated shipping quote feel free to email me. oahu7983@hotmail.com