05 YZF600R, Track/Street

Garrison

Hey guys, I'm wanting something a little more race oriented for my riding and I'm going to sell my cat.

Here's the bike:

Specs:

14/49 Sunstar/JT gearing (530) with spare stockers

Yoshimura R6, TRC tri-oval exhaust

Jetted, stage one (could actually really benefit from a stage 2)

Modded shorty levers

Clip-ons lowed to under the triple tree

Sharkskins (admittedly, a bit rashed, but will be repaired before sale) w/ DZUZ fasteners

Two 25w PIAA halogen headlights w/ mounting hardware (if you want it, stock headlight as well)

Mototech Undertail

Performace Design Flow Commander (pressurizes intake inlets, allows more air in, easier tuning for carbs via adjuster knob, located in airbox)

Deleted Surge tanks (allows more air flow directly into air box)

Galfer knock off rotors, definitely two steps above stock (may come with stock rotors as well)

EBC HH pads (will come with a set of OEMs)

Goodridge steel braided brake lines (2,000 miles on them)

EBC racing clutch springs

Racetech Front fork Springs included (.9kg, sprung for 190lb rider)

Steering damper included

Keyless start (will come with ignition and key)

15k on the engine w/ a GOOD second gear

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled8.jpg

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly:
This bike runs superb. It will take you for a hell of a spin when you get in the saddle. It runs laps around supersports (done it, so don't tell me otherwise), handles like a dream, fires right up every time and still get's 55mpg w/87 octane. I did all the 15k maintenance on it about 1000k ago, so everything is in tip-top shape. The oil is good for another 4k. Now, it does have an issue or two. 1) it will need new tires soon, but I'll include the shinko's I had on there and a pirelli diablo supercorsa front in 120/170). I took off the speedo cable and lost it, so it's going to need a new one (40$). And finally, it's been lowsided at CMP. The slide bent the front fairing stay and I'm going to bend it back (or I may have to replace it. either way) so you won't know from looking, but I like to be honest with my sales. Again, the fairings were rashed in the crash, but I'll repair them before the sale.

That's about it, all I can say is that I enjoyed building this bike and it needs a good home. This is a primo cat, in perfect condition with one track day under her belt. She's quick, and steady and still has enough grunt to run down an 05 600rr on the straight. I have a clean title in hand, and in my name.

Asking price 4000, obo. I'm located in Cullowhee NC, about 45 minutes west of Asheville.