06 gsxr 1000 6000$ obo

brizz442

i am selling my 06 gsxr 1000 track bike it has no title it has been down once at the track i have a complete set of race bodywork. it has a dented tank but i have a tank with no dents on it as well. steel braided front brake lines new race brake pads has new fork seals but they are not installed yet. i am asking 6000 for it or best offer. if you have any questions ask me if you want pictures i can email them to you as well uppon request.

brizz442

i bought the bike off of a guy for a track bike and he didnt have anything on the bike so i only used it on the track. so im not sure what the deal is on it.

Gman97

brizz442;28925 wrote: i bought the bike off of a guy for a track bike and he didnt have anything on the bike so i only used it on the track. so im not sure what the deal is on it.
So as far as anyone knows the bike very well could be stolen. :notsure:

brizz442

yeah it could be but i dont believe it is but then again someone would have to take my word for it and the lack of papers on the bike doesnt help

Cyclepath

Can you provide the Vin? If so it can be run by the buyers local police dept to check status. If there is no vin, I would not touch it with oven mitts.....:eek:uttahere:

brizz442

yeah i can provide the vin number to prove it isnt stolen. i can also go to the police where i live and have them run it as well just to prove it isnt stolen. why are you interested in the bike?

rrich49132

No offense but a 2006 with a title goes for about $6000. Anyone would be crazy to pay anything close to $6000 for this without a title.

brizz442

well i tried to post pics today and it didnt work i dont know whats up with my computer. and i said anyone just make me an offer just because i just want to sell my bike it is taking up space and its in the way right now