07 GSXR 600 For Sale. Needs work!

maine11204

I'm selling a 2007 GXSR 600. The bike has been wrecked but only about $1000 or so to get running perfect again. The bike has low miles and would make a perfect track bike.
Asking $4500.
No title at the moment. "still trying to find it, lost in a move"

l_8886922298e80a7ba84a540605098ece.jpg

l_7a9dae3601d681cfaa306fe808c64704.jpg

maine11204

The left side cove is cracked. I think thats the clutch cover on a gixxer? The forks appear to be straight, no visible damage and the wasn't traveling fast when it when down. As the pic shows, the rear of the bike hardly has any damage, just a little rash. The wheels are fine but the the front wheel has a little rash on it. Anything more questions just ask or I can take more pics if you would like.

toptaz1000rr

if you lost your title you can go to ANY motor vehicle department and get a replacement one in 14 days or rushed for an added fee and have it in 7 days..

could help with bike sale IMO

D-Swens

maine11204;26621 wrote: The left side cove is cracked. I think thats the clutch cover on a gixxer? The forks appear to be straight, no visible damage and the wasn't traveling fast when it when down. As the pic shows, the rear of the bike hardly has any damage, just a little rash. The wheels are fine but the the front wheel has a little rash on it. Anything more questions just ask or I can take more pics if you would like.
The right side is the clutch cover...
The left side can be a little more serious, esp. considering crank impact, but yours should be good being that it doesn't look like it was too hard o of a left side impact, just sliding...

Does the bike start/run in its current condition? How bad is the oil leak if a potential buyer wanted to run the bike?
Also, whats up with the title? Is it clean if you actually do find it. If the title is lost you can just request a new one from the DMV and it should be no problem, it just takes a few weeks. Please let me know on that title status.
I'm not trying to bust your balls, I am in the market for an '06/'07 GSXR and need to find out the status of those issues...
thanks

maine11204

D-Swens;26715 wrote: The right side is the clutch cover...
The left side can be a little more serious, esp. considering crank impact, but yours should be good being that it doesn't look like it was too hard o of a left side impact, just sliding...

Does the bike start/run in its current condition? How bad is the oil leak if a potential buyer wanted to run the bike?
Also, whats up with the title? Is it clean if you actually do find it. If the title is lost you can just request a new one from the DMV and it should be no problem, it just takes a few weeks. Please let me know on that title status.
I'm not trying to bust your balls, I am in the market for an '06/'07 GSXR and need to find out the status of those issues...
thanks
Heres the deal with the title. I got the bike from my bestfriend after he moved to Alaska. He crashed the bike a while ago and it was sitting in his garage so he said I could have and turn it into a track bike. I didnt need the title at the time so I didnt ask for it. So now that leaves me without it. I've asked him for it but I think he said its in his dads name so at the moment I'm waiting on him to get his dad to mail it to him and for him to mail it to me. That is going to take a while becaue I keep remining him about it and I would rather just sell it without it. But I understand that most buyers want a title. I was under the impression that you could run the VIN to see that the bike was clean??? No sure though.

Haven't cranked the bike since accident. But that because all of the oil came out when the case cracked, but I dont see why it wouldn't start up, probably just need to get a new cover and charge the bat(its been sitting for a while).

I'm thinking of buying a new cover and getting it running so potential buyers can see that it runs but we'll see. The only reason I'm selling it is to get money to fix my other bike.

D-Swens

That's cool, thanks for the response.

I'm definitely interested and on the lookout specifically for an '06/'07 gix, so let me know if/when you are able to work any of that out.
To me personally, the title would definitely be a deal maker/deal breaker.

And I'd have to hear the bike for sure, as I'm pretty sure any potential buyer would...probably a very worthwhile investment to replace that cover and charge that battery.

Thanks