'17 GSXR1000R track bike (including all original bodywork)

I'm considering selling my current track bike. It's a 2017 GSXR1000R with modifications listed below. Reasonable offers will be considered, other offers will get a good giggle.

Armour Bodies Bodywork (painted by @trading_paint on IG, or meanstreak on here)
Graphics done by MotoGraphix Racing
Driven Racing Halo clip-ons
Driven Lever Guards
Driven Rearsets (GP Shift)
Akrapovic Evo Full Ti exhaust
Brock's tuned (HP/TQ numbers on included graph)
PCV/autotune
Spiegler lines front and rear (ABS intact)
SE Moto CF tank extension
Lightech CF front and rear huggers
Lightech screw-on fuel cap
Suter clutch
520 conversion
Puig Double Bubble
GB Racing covers
ASV shorty clutch lever and perch (also have a brembo clutch lever to match brake lever)
Brembo 19m Corsa Corta Master Cylinder
Ohlins TTX rear shock (195-200lb rider)
Kickstand delete and exhaust servo delete were done properly.
I'll update Sunday evening if I forgot anything, which is probable.

Bike has NEVER been down (although it has been off road at VIR and NCBike :)), I have all original bodywork (minus signals and clutch lever), title is CLEAN and IN HAND. I will update mileage when I get back to Alabama on Sunday evening, but it's between 6-7k. I did 13 track days last year on this bike with no issues. All fluids swapped after every other track day. Water only in the radiator, bike is wired for A group. Can include pitbull stands and some Woodcraft tire warmers that have seen better days. Not pictured is the Supersport seat, which is on the bike now. Bike is located in Birmingham, 20 minutes from Barber. I have no idea what current market value is, but as it's set up I think somewhere around $17K is fair with everything included.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Hey Dave! Good luck with the sale. Are you selling because you're upgrading or are you out?

Was hoping to see you at NCBIKE at the end of April.

-B

Hey Dave! Good luck with the sale. Are you selling because you're upgrading or are you out?

Was hoping to see you at NCBIKE at the end of April.

-B
Brent,

I'm not quitting, just moving from NC to AL and trying to make the move easier. Also offloading the wife's R3. I live 15ish minutes from Barber, so there's no way that I'm going to quit, but need to dump some money into the NC house before selling. It is what it is. Pretty sure I'll wind up getting an R6 once everything settles. I'm surprised there's been no interest. Maybe my price point is too high?

Got me thinking
Fair. The listing comes down if my house sells before the bike does. Was planning on using the funds to prep the house, but the house is prepped and goes live next week. If I’m being honest, I don’t even really want to sell it (the bike, I’m over the house).

I forgot to add that I have a New Rage Cycles fender eliminator for the bike in street trim and a Yoshimura exhaust hanger (deletes passenger peg in track trim). Pretty sure that covers everything. I can provide more pics upon request, as well.