180-60-zr17

j_fuggin_t

larger contact patch, higher ride height & AMAZING grip that feels like it never ends. the 180 tire warmer is a little snug but thats about it for negative.

cbr_600rr_freak

j_fuggin_t;256599 wrote: larger contact patch, higher ride height & AMAZING grip that feels like it never ends. the 180 tire warmer is a little snug but thats about it for negative.
Larger contact patch? Why do you say that? Amazing grip.. I dot see what tire we are talking about. I only see a tire size.

j_fuggin_t

Pirelli to my knowledge is the only manufacturer with it so its not hard to figure out what tire it is. Being that I run a 180/60 it's pretty easy to make those statements.

cbr_600rr_freak

j_fuggin_t;256603 wrote: Pirelli to my knowledge is the only manufacturer with it so its not hard to figure out what tire it is. Being that I run a 180/60 it's pretty easy to make those statements.
I run a 190/60 Dunlop on my 600. I only use Pirelli's to coach on so I didn't know they made a 180/60. Is this the street or race tire? Have you ever tried the Dunlop GPA?

HokieRider

i was looking at the Pirelli Supercorsa. there are a bunch of takeoffs on ebay cheap...thats why i was asking

j_fuggin_t

dont buy any take offs earlier than the 44th wk of 11 those were the recalled ones.

i've tried the gpa's and they arent for me. i run the pirelli diablo sc1 front & sc2 rear.