1991 NSR250SP Race Bike

Chip@KWS

My 1991 NSR250SP is for sale. I got it in 2007 with the thought of restoring it and making a killer clubman race bike, but I never had the time to finish it, well.....almost 5 years later and it's as done as its gonna get. It was grey market imported from Japan in the early 2000's as a race bike and it does not have a title or a US vin number.

It has loads of trick parts and mods like an oil pump delete (pre-mix only), kick start delete, HRC de-restrictor box, dry clutch, adjustable Showa suspension, JHA pipes, custom rear sets, and flat slide carbs.

When I got it, I stripped it to a bare frame and serviced the chassis with new bearings and refreshed the suspension. The motor was rebuilt by Michael Godin at KWS with new pistons, rings, reeds,and fresh cylinders. The carbs have been rebuilt as well, but they do need tuning.

I have started the bike and rode it down the street. It runs good, but does need tuning. This is the only time on the bike since I have owned it so it is very fresh. Part are still very available from places like Speedwerks and Tyga Performance and the street based 250 two stroke stuff like the NSR, RGV, TZR, and Aprilia RS are very reliable. This would make a great track day bike for somebody. Super trick, super rare, and loads of fun.

I am asking $4200. If you are interested in an extremely rare Honda race bike send me an email at racer212@gmail.com.

Bike is in Charleston, SC.

Gorecki

Hey Chip, no way in hell I could/should by this but thought I'd say NICE and welcome to the nesba corner of the webs. ;)

Gorecki;240332 wrote: Hey Chip, no way in hell I could/should by this but thought I'd say NICE and welcome to the nesba corner of the webs. ;)
Why not Gorecki?

Not near the maintenance scheduel me and JonnyZ have.

Still plenty fun for 2T trackdays :)

BZ

Gorecki

Bubba Zanetti;240338 wrote: Why not Gorecki?
Two reasons
• Tuition University of California at Berkeley
• Tuition University of California at Davis

Mucho Dinero!!! ;)

Otherwise in my mind would be an aweome machine to race! :cool:

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;240338 wrote: Why not Gorecki?

Not near the maintenance scheduel me and JonnyZ have.

Still plenty fun for 2T trackdays :)

BZ
Bubba, You should buy it. With less maintenance, you just might get a whole track day in!

Faztbikez

Man i always wanted one ! But my situation aint getting better story of my life i might end up drivin or riding my bicicle to work pretty soon AMAZING BIKE GLWS

Slow Steve;240370 wrote: Bubba, You should buy it. With less maintenance, you just might get a whole track day in!
:haha:

I've been blessed to only have to sit out a few times due to finicky TZ ownership.

BZ