1993 Toyota Carolla for sale

physicistkev

Control Rider
You guys thought I only rode old bikes!!!

Selling a 1993 Toyota Corolla. Hey, its 3 years younger than my track bike ;). Overall good shape. Tan exterior, tan interior, 5-speed, AC, power locks. All maintenance records available. Car has 175k miles and counting, very reliable. My wife and I still use this as a daily driver. Car gets 30 - 34 MPG. Parting with it since I inherited a newer daily driver, but I am continuing to drive the Corolla until it is sold. Located in the Reston/Cascades, Va area.

Last 3 maintenance's include things like, water pump, radiator, all belts, clutch, front and rear brakes, portions of the exhaust... Contact for specifics.

Asking $1800

physicistkev

Control Rider
This thing needs a good home. I am getting tired of having 4 cars in my garage/driveway with 2 drivers ;). That and I am thinking of getting a newer bike. So, come on and help the "Get Kev a bike form this century" foundation...

Price now $1500

This is a reliable and fuel efficient daily driver. If you have a long commute or just need to get something that will work with little more than regular maintenance, this is it.

Kevin

physicistkev

Control Rider
Sigh... Not really :(

But I am trying to modernize. I even heard about this new thing.... it's called a toilet. I think I am ready to get one of those. :idea: