1995 Ford E 350 W/7.3 Diesel BoxVan

Ret.A10Pilot

Hello all, Well after being asked for over 15 years to get out on a track day, I finally went to the BHF this past week end, So here goes, Need to sell some toys to afford to try not to be the slowest guy around the track......
This is a 1995 Ford E350 with the 7.3 Diesel, Avg 15 MPG, Not he trouble sum 6.0 ( Junk ) it has approx 140K miles, 15 " Box, Just had a Hitch installed to pull a freight train, Brakes are all good tires are good, I had Ford replace the Oil pan as it was slightly rusted, at the same time a ton of basic stuff was replaced also, This alone cost me $3K, Only issue is slight crack in the windshield,

If anyone here can agree that using a box truck is the best of all worlds, All your stuff in one spot, Lock up the back and NO TRAILERS !!!!! ( unless you want one of course) ...
I have one I use and partitioned it off into living or sleeping area, and then work/bike storage
Fits 3 bikes EASY !!!,
Any other info please e mail and I will do my best to send any info and or piks...

If you wish you can fly in drive home, Or pay for fuel and I will drive it to you, and ride my bike home......
Asking $8000.00

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all you guys at the track.... ( I AM HOOKED )
box.jpg