1995 Ford E350 van race hauler

crewnutz

Looking to sell my 1995 Ford E350 cargo van.

I have used this van this season to haul my race bikes to the races and trackdays. Ive also occasionally used it to sell candy :)

Specs: 1995 Ford E350 cargo can extended
V8 engine
bare bones interior and options, nothing fancy
approx 160k miles
shifts fine and starts up everytime, no problems
gets about 14mpg when fully loaded

I replaced the radiator and thermostat when I bought the van.

It is the extended version with the bare cargo interior, easy to keep clean. I installed a bench seat from a Club Wagon behind the front seats so you can still fit up to 5 people when going to the track with all your bikes/gear.

The van will easily fit 2 bikes and all the gear/tools you would need for a full race weekend.

The van is not currently inspected and I have driven all year like this. To pass PA state inspection it would need a new windshield, horn, and front tie rod ends.

It definitely needs either new tie rod ends or front brake discs, its starting to get a bad steering wobble when you brake but Ive been driving it as is.

I have a clean PA title in hand.

First $1000 takes it

TwoTyres

looks something like this.............

fail-free-candy%5B2%5D.jpg

crewnutz

and he said......."let their be pics!" haha

heres the rules guys. this is a 1995 Ford cargo van that im selling for $1000 dollars so keep that in mind
dont be a doosh, waste my time, and ask me for close up pictures of dents or other stupid BS. these are the pics you get, thats it......easy right?
youre more than welcome to come see and drive the van yourself anytime

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02241.jpg