1st event with N2 at PITTRACE

m mears

I have been waiting for awhile now to ride Pittrace full with you guys. Cannot wait til Saturday. Buddy of mine backed out on going and will be rolling in by myself. From what I've read you guys make everyone feel welcome. Might look for a hand to unload out of truck. Lol. Weather doesn't look promising, but in our area of the country it changes minute by minute. Either way, looking forward to riding a amazing track and meeting everyone for the 1st of many events.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Glad you'll be joining us! And you're right, plenty of folks willing to help you unload. I should be at the track around 5 on Friday. Look me up and introduce yourself. Tan F150 with a light tan 7x14 enclosed dual axle trailer. Jersey tags. Bike #75.

tdelegram

Control Rider
If you need a hand find me and just ask, I'll have both KTM's running so look for an orange trailer, with a couple of RC8's.

Tom

m mears

Thanks. I plan on getting there 6:30ish saturday morning. Have to work Friday night and leaving from work Saturday morning. I have a 13' Red F150. Blue gsxr 750 #330. Should be good on getting through registration and tech getting there at that time. Correct?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, like Wendy said, correct. Tech and reg open at 7 and close promptly at 8. We do an express thing now, so just ride over on your bike. Bring a photo ID, your leathers, helmet, boots, gloves. We'll sign you in then you'll roll right up to tech.

Oh, and nice truck! :) Mine's an '06. Love the new ones, but mine's paid for and still running great, lol.

J_Copeland

The so called friend must not be much of a friend to bail on you like that.

J/K buddy !

Have a fun time out there !

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Weather wasn't supposed to be optimal last Monday at Summit, either..and it was an absolutely PERFECT DAY!!!!