1st trackday at RA

KLewis75

Ran my first trackday today at Road America. (#75 green zx6r) Everything went much better than I could have ever hoped for. It felt like I learned more about my bike in 2 sessions than the 5 years I have been riding. Everyone was very helpful throughout the day. Fellow riders, vendors, and CR's all were amazing with helping me out with anything. In the morning Turn One Racing got my suspension dialed as best they could as I am running stock suspension. The Ohlins guys were great too, Since they did not have re valving kits they ended up taking their steering damper off their bike so I could trade in mine. The control riders gave great advice which got me carrying alot more speed throughout the corners at the end of the day. I had an amazing time and hope to see everyone again soon. Thanks Nesba!

Corsair

Hello! I also had my first track day today at Road America, but I was just a spectator (I think one of maybe three or four randomly seen around the track throughout the day). Sadly, I don't think I'll make any Intro/Beginner sessions this year anymore and I'm a little short on necessary gear unless I rent a suit and boots. Either way, I wanted to come out today to check things out and I was very impressed!

I happened to take a picture of you in the kink. I think this is you anyway:
DSC03884.jpg

KLewis75

nice! That was soon after my 5 fell off my bike. Haha I didnt hang off my bike much in that session. What size suit are you looking for? I have a size 42 suit I got in a package deal that is too big for me.

Corsair

Oh, geez, I honestly don't know what size I'd need. No one sells them locally to try on first, and I haven't coughed up the patience to try the "buy & test" method from a online retailer.

What brand and style (and colors)? I could at least look at see if it's something I might be interested in.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome to NESBA!! Nice pic by the way...make sure you save it so you can look back in a year and say "that's how I use to ride"...:cool:

Texter

How many photos did you snap? I don't think we had a pro photo guy this time so any spectator photos would be really cool to get ahold of!
Dan

KLewis75

corsair- The suit is Joe Rocket 2 piece. It is red, black, and has white side stripes. I will get a pic of it once I get my camera some batteries. As far as sizing the guy I bought it from was a lil under 6' and around 180lbs.

vinny- I cant wait to be able to match up pics a year from now. I would like to run a few more trackdays this year yet. Looks like Blackhawk is the only track somewhat close to me that nesba is running this year yet.