2000 Chevy Astro trackbike van :) sale

almano

I am selling my beloved Astro. Insurance too high and now i am not going to use for at least 6 months. Trackday season ended and I have no other use for her. I can save lots of money for next season by selling her. My Astro has almost 150000 miles but all highway. I never used for other than bring my bike to the track or travel around the country. I had no problem ever with her. Oil changes were done always 3-4000 miles i used synthetic oil always, even in the differential. I have an electric cooling fan installed in the place of the original power robbing fan. It's great on fuel. On the Hwy i do 19-21 MPG @ 70-75 Mph. I can go about 500 miles with one tank on the Hwy. The tires are in good condition also I have an extra set of four Michelin X-Ice Latitude Winter tires in great condition!
You can fit one bike and all your gear, tools, canopy, or two bikes and less gear in the back. I just put new Edelbrock IAS shocks about a year ago, and polyurethane suspension bushings everywhere. Also I have a cold air intake with K&N filter.
The rooftop box not included i don't have anymore....
Please PM or call me for price.
347-564-7143, Almos
More pictures coming...
Car is in Brooklyn, NY

Ryan95

Is it really tight with two bikes in it? I was looking into getting an Astro but wasn't sure if 2 bikes or bike and scooter would fit well.

LOrtega

Control Rider
I have a 2000 GMC safari (which is the same van) and it fits 2 bikes
GSXR 750 and 600
2 sets of leathers, boots, gloves, helmets the whole setup
3 helmets
10 x10 Popup
A small generator
1 Arched bike ramp
3 5Gallon gas containers
tool box
2 sets of tire warmers
Bike stands front and rear tires PItBULLS
1 duffel bag with over night gear
1 inflartable bed to sleep in van
1 10 gallon cooler
1 slow CR
1 wife
1 dog 8lbs
trust me its all fits and the van is great keeps your stuff safe if you decide to stay in a hotel
People have seen me at the track pack and unpack and I get it all done in under 40 mins
:wow:

toptaz1000rr

lol.. told ya.... :)

and thats 40 min WHILE also chatting with riders he was 'schooling' at the same time :) :) THANK YOU !!