2000 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Class 3 hitch

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Selling a very nice 2000 Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer locally (Northern Virginia). Runs great and is in excellent shape with a fresh VA Inspection good to Jan/2013. Even though it has high mileage (192,000) from several cross country trips from an active duty US Marine, it is in better shape than most 50k mile cars I see around here.
-I am selling cheap to members here since I got a good deal and really have no use for it. 2700.00 (KBB and NADA values from 3200 - 4300)

Details:
2000 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition in excellent condition. 4.0 SOHC V6 engine which drives great and everything works inside and out. Was bought from Horne Ford in South Carolina, spent the majority of its life in Atlanta and San Diego. Back seat and passenger seat was rarely used as it was garaged and owned by a single US Marine.
-Good-
-New VA Inspection good till January 2013
- Excellent paint and interior
-Newer Michelin LTX M/S Tires with about 5k miles (I got 72k miles out of the last set)
-Brand new fuel pump, fuel filter, oil change, plug change
-Brand new battery
-New transmission from AAMCO with lifetime warranty (cannot transfer)
-Class 3 trailer hitch with wiring
-Recent rear brake pads
-Eddie Bauer Edition-leather interior, moonroof, rear climate control and radio controls, everything power(windows, doors, both front seats, keyless entry, home link, 6 disk changer, message center in center console with fuel range, oil change/life, fuel status.
-Have manual and original binder with all Ford handouts and keyless entry card
dsc02575pd.jpg

dsc02576v.jpg

dsc02578vf.jpg

dsc02579dj.jpg

dsc02583i.jpg

pm or text me eight five zero 291-5568