2000 haulmark 6 x 12 enclosed lowboy trailer

Beau Bennett

I bought it in the winter time to race but i m going on a trip on i won't have time to take racing as a full time event, so i am going to sell this and just throw the bike in the back of the truck. I have only used it once to tow my pops Harley up to blacksburg. I know when we were pulling this trailer with my uncles 97 4runner it got 20 miles to the gallon on the way to CMP. It has electric brakes, a light, side door, it has pit bull restraints in the floor but you have to buy the gaget that goes on your bike. Dual axel and very well made.

$3000 OBO

I ll hopefully learn how to post pics on this site and get them up in the next week

PM me

Randal03r1

Control Rider
I ll hopefully learn how to post pics on this site and get them up in the next week

PM me
click, Post reply

(scroll down to additional options)

click, Manage attachments

(upload file from computer)

click choose file

click upload once you selected a photo

post!

Beau Bennett

still can't figure out how to post pics on here...I tried following Randol03R1 instructions but i dont have some of the options that he says to use. Hit me up for pictures

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Just send me a PM and I'll email you the full size pictures, hard to resize due to quality. I'm not the seller, just trying to help out!