2001 Lexus IS300 F/S in WI

749scott

I’m selling my summer car while it is in storage. The car does have a salvage title but never had any frame damage. It was rebuilt by a shop that buys cars that are damaged and rebuilds them. I have pictures of the car before it was rebuilt (however I can’t email them because I only have printed pictures). It took a shot in the passenger front quarter panel and was rebuilt with all Lexus parts. I have driven the car for 5 years and put almost 30,000 miles on it and I only have had to change an oxygen sensor, tires, and oil. I put brand new set of Good Year Eagle 1 tires on it last spring along with a new battery. The car features are as follows: auto transmission (with push button shift option), sun roof/moon roof, suede leather heated seats (both front seats are electric), 6 disc CD changer, AM/FM radio, premium sound package, cruise control, AC, power mirrors, Xenon head lights, it has 17” Lexus rims which are not stock, drill and slot rotors, and more I’m sure I’m forgetting. It has right around 103,000 miles on it, it has been in storage since November so I can't remember the exact mileage. The car doesn't have a scratch on it and no rust. I'm asking $6500 or best offer. Email me for more pictures srkroeplien@joa.com thanks for looking.

Cattani

Nice car and hell of a price. If I could get rid of my 05 Altima for what I owe on it, I'd snatch this up!