2001 Suzuki GSXR 600 Track/Race $3250.00 Price Lowered -- more spares

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
2001 Suzuki GSXR 600 Track/Race
SOLD

Price Lowered...

This bike was purchased from CAD cycles (Gaithersburg, Maryland) in February 2004 with a clear (MSP Inspected salvage) title. When purchased, the motorcycle was ready to ride and passed Maryland State Inspection. I took the MSF class in May 2004 and rode the bike as my first motorcycle for 500 miles through the summer. In 2005, the bike was ridden approximately 3500 miles. In 2006 the bike was converted to track only. The bike has been to over thirty track days and 8 WERA race weekends (in 2007 and 2008). In the most recent WERA event, the bike ran consistent 1:21:50 (MyLaps #313) at Summit Point Motorsports Park main track in Summit, West Virginia and has been ridden to top ten finishes in WERA mid-Atlantic races. The bike and engine have been kept clean and maintained throughout its life. This is an excellent turn-key starter package or inexpensive intro race package. This bike has been down, however it has been rebuilt after every incident and ridden in a high-performance environment.

Bike will not be parted out. Serious inquiries and photos, contact me at chris.kubricky@comcast.net

• 13700 Miles (8000 track)
• Bike has clear title which will convey with sale.
• Superstock Legal
• Fully Wired (Legal for WERA/CCS Race Organizations)
• Full Arrow Exhaust System
• Cheetah Bodywork (paint and number plates recommended)
• Race Tech Gold Valves - .95 Springs
• Woodcraft Case Covers (L/R)
• K&N Air Filter
• Power Commander (Serial)
• Stock Rear Shock
• Full Electronics with Acumen Gear Indicator
• Braided Lines (front)/EBC Pads in front (1 Race weekend)
• GP Tech Fairing Stay (new) w/ ears
• 01 – 03 Suzuki GSXR 600 Suzuki Shop/Service Manual
• 01 – 02 Suzuki GSXR 600 Haynes Service Manual
• SPARES:
o M4 High-Mount Exhaust
o Yoshimura Cut Pipe (short)
o Stainless Header
o OEM Rotors with buttons removed
o Sub-frame/tray (straight)
o GSXR 750 (reinforced) swing arm
o Spare Seat
o Fairing Stay
o Box of misc case covers
o Spare Woodcraft left side Case Cover (Black) with internals
o 4 Parts bins of Misc bolts, screws, spares
o Spare Rear set parts
o Spare Gaskets
o Spare Gas Tank Pump
o Spare Braided Brake Lines
o Spare Rear Rim (dented – requires repair)

For those who might be wondering, I am looking for something with a few more horses on the race track. I'm not quitting or stopping this (quite the opposite), but I need to sell this bike in order to continue with my addiction.