2001 Yamaha R6 Track bike.

JBGB3

Dependable, strong, well maintained bike that never let me down. Will take you from Novice thru to Advanced. Has not seen track in 1 1/2 seasons, no more than 5 days/year before that. Ready for tech with newer EBC HH pads, braided lines & various Woodcraft, Graves & Vortex bits. Salvage title. I'm 30 minutes north of NJMP. Worth the $2400 asking price. More photos available.
  • Penske shock with recent rebuild
  • Lindemann Engineering tuned forks
  • Zero miles Q4s
  • Hyperpro damper
  • Spare rims, lowers & fender
  • New seat cover
  • Stand not included, has side-stand

IMG_0643 copy.jpgIMG_0644 copy1.jpg

Ben599

Hey there! If you could l would like some more pics please. How many miles are on the bike total? Is it jetted? Has it ever been down? What color is the side stand? That last question was a joke by the way. Thanks in advance,
Ben

JBGB3

Hi Ben, I'm out of town until the weekend but it has just under 20k (19.7?). It was jetted before I got it & I believe I have the originals. Valves were checked a few hundred miles ago (by a pro) and found in spec and the carbs were balanced. Got asked by more than one coach if there had been work done (cause it was an older bike holding its own?). There was not any to my knowledge. I was NOT being held back by this bike, it was the other way around. I know the last two owners and it has been down with all. Only two types of track bikes... . Only lasting evidence is the bottom right subframe mount was broken & professionally weld repaired clean enough that I didn't even try to blend it or paint it. Visible in pic of right hand side. I'm on mjbb@verizon.net or 6092309183. Thanks, John

JBGB3

Still 4 sale! Great starter track bike!! Single bike open trailer and warmers available. Just needs you & your leathers.

Jimbox23

How much for trailer/warmers? I would be coming up from North Carolina to get this if is still available.

JBGB3

Hey Jim, I hope you mean both bike & trailer as I was looking to really clear out the garage with a package deal. $3k for the whole set up + extra trailer wheel/tires, boxes of bike spares (mostly street). Spent several hundred putting new aluminum diamond deck on the trailer. A good deal.