2003 600rr Track / Race Bike

PolishPete

Now that all the spares have sold separately, I'm listing the bike by itself. Thanks to all for the previous interest and for purchasing the spares!!

The bike is located in the Chicago suburbs. I have the title in hand.

After selling some of the spares, here’s how the bike/deal now sits:

2003 Honda CBR 600rr
Miles: 6,187
Full Armour Bodies Bodywork
Stomp Grip Installed on the Tank
Zero Gravity Light Smoke D.B. Windscreen
GPR Stabilizer - Black
Vortex Gas cap - Black
Woodcraft Clip-Ons
Woodcraft Rearsets W/ levers
Woodcraft R.H. case guard
Woodcraft L.H. cover
Power Comander PC3 usb
Forks Worked by Suspension Solutions with Ohlins 20mm SuperSport kit and .925 Springs
Shock re-worked & re-sprung by Ed at Trackside Engineering
Yoyodyne Frame Sliders
Woodcraft Spool Sliders
Goodgridge SS Brake Lines (Front and Rear)
EBC Prolite Front Rotors
Carbon Lorraine C-44 Front Pads
Dan Kyle Smog Block-Off Plates
520 Conversion (current gearing on the bike is 15-45)
Newer Throttle Cables (8 days on them)
Oil Changed After Every 2 trackdays
Race stripped Wire Harness (only the essentials)
All useless mounting plastic & mounting tabs have been removed from subframe.
Tires are Pirelli SC2’s, race takeoffs bought from RonHix (he used them for one 8 lap sprint race if I remember correctly). I did 2 trackdays on them. At my skill level, they probably have another 4 on them. I’d say they’re good condition.
Fully safety wired
Bodywork is held on with quarter turn fasteners.

Spares:

-Stock rear shock & linkage
- Whatever misc parts I have laying around
- Printed and bound 2003 600rr full service manual
- As mentioned, can have painted 1 single color free of charge. Currently rattle can hot orange/black, so the paint isn’t awesome, but good enough for racing and at 100mph looks great!!

Important notes:
I sold the exhaust that was on it, and planned to put the stock one back on. Forgot that the stock mounting bracket was removed, so the stock exhaust needs to be modded up, or an aftermarket put on. So the bike sits right now with no exhaust on it, but comes with the stock exhaust. I was going to wait and buy a cheap aftermarket one, put on then sell, but I’ll offer it as is if anyones interested.

I can have some pics of the bike as it sits if you’re interested, but really just looks like it did in the pics, without an exhaust on it.

Price is $4,000 OBO. Please ask if you have any questions. Willing to help meet somewhere within 1 or 2 hours of Chicago.

Thanks!

Note, this first image is a little deceiving, makes the orange paint look perfect, but remember, it's rattle can.
DSC02042.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

BHFarms23.jpg

Putnum4.jpg