2003 CBR600RR Race/Track...smokin deal

motogypsy

I have to move my 03 by this weekend.....it runs great..no issues...
new fork seals...new fluids...new brake pads....

here is the listing on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270582527352&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

I just rode it this weekend at Gratten and it was perfect...

picking up my new bike on Memorial Day....
so this has to be gone by then....

so until sunday...if you buy it through this forum...for the $3800.00 I will include an brand new unpainted set of Hotbodies, and a set of PVM 16.5 forged Aluminum wheels....I am having geometry issues with the bike running the 16.5's that you would have to sort...possibly wheelbase...or rear ride height...

if you want just the bike.....$3100 Cash...
with the new bodywork......$3400

i have a ton of spares that could be worked out for addtional $$$$.....sorry to be so short on the description....but I am running around trying to tie things up before this weekend...
if you are interested call me...that is the best way to reach me...as I will be driving a lot over the next couple days...
bike is in Michigan...could deliver or meet you.....for gas money...shipping would be at buyers expense....

more pics can be emailed...

better description give me a call....

duane
734-717-5478

motogypsy

the previous deal fell through....so I still have this for sale....

$3100 for the the very nicely set up bike with usable but crashed orange sharkskins....

add $300 for new unpainted hot bodies....

add $500 more for a set of PVM forged Aluminum 16.5 wheels.....and I have 10 new sets of Pirelli slicks to go with the tires at additiional cost if you are interested....

had a couple of people interested in this so I wanted to pop it back to the top in case anyone still wanted it...if not I will be taking the bodywork to the painter this weekend...and will end up keeping it for another year...

let me know if you need more details I know the add is not great...but I will tell ya all about it on the phone....

and I have a ton of pics....

some of them with me on it at Gratten a few weeks ago......cornerin low.....:haha: