2003 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 XLT 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel 3k under KBB

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Selling a very nice 2003 Ford F250 Crew Cab XLT 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel ---9500.00
-226,600 miles
Power Stroke diesel engine with 325 hp and 550 lb-ft torque
Five-speed TorqShift automatic transmission
-Ranch Hand front and rear bumpers
-Class V Hitch on Rear bumper rated to 10k lbs (7,4, and other hook up connections ready)
-Class V hitch on front bumper
-Gooseneck in bed
-FS 2500 Oil filtration system http://filtrationsolutionsww.com/
-New Superwinch locking front hubs
-Viper alarm with remote start
-Kenwood head unit with remote, HD radio, Sirius, and I-Pod hookup
-Sentinel Brake controller
-WeatherTech custom floor mats
-Newer All-Terrain tires and replaced front rotors and pads
-Fresh service to include:
-Oil change with Delo 400 5W/40 Full Synthetic oil (Motorcraft filters)
-Upper and lower Motorcraft fuel filters
-Internal and External Motorcraft transmission filters and Motorcraft LV fluid (replacement for SP fluid)
-New hot side rubber tubes from turbo to intercooler
-Recently replaced EGR and cleaned passages
-Brand new roof running lights

PROS:
-Clean VA title in hand.
-Private Party KBB is 12,300.00 in good condition (trade in 9000.00)
-Truck has never had any performance mods . . .stock air filter, stock exhaust, never chipped or programmed for maximum reliability.
-Truck spent the majority of its' life in Kileen/Waco Texas. One Northern Virginia winter. Super clean underside. Never a work truck..used gooseneck to pull a horse trailer in Texas.
-Desirable front leaf suspension with solid front axle. Very easy to maintain and work on.
-Just returned from Georgia and got 18.2 mpg unloaded at 70mph and 16.4 with a 5k lb trailer in tow

BAD:
-Has a power steering pump/line leak that will need to be addressed. . .has a small drip from pressure line. I have new pressure and return lines from hydroboost to gearbox and will be changed this weekend.
-Some small scratches and dings around the truck. Nothing uncommon for a truck with this mileage.
-Front bumper got pushed in and tilted up from previous owner. I got a quote to have it pulled out and custom brackets made. Just haven't had time to leave the vehicle with the shop.

Clean, unmolested diesel 4x4's are getting harder and harder to find. The mileage is nothing for a diesel and having been freshly serviced should give you no problems.

Priced well under Private Party KBB and 4x4 diesel trucks are going for much more. I am pricing my truck under MOST ALL on Craigslist, EBAY, and Autotrader in similar condition.

PM me if interested
Link to photos: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4772978873.html