2003 Kawasaki ZX6R Race ready Clean title

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
-2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 with clean VA title
-6100 Miles motor, tranny, gauges, radiator
-5011 street miles. Last 1100 miles track/race ..oil changed after each trackday/race weekend with Rotella T6 full synthetic and Hi-Flow filters. Brakes bled before each track/race day

-Safety wired to WERA and CCS specs.
-GP Composites Race Fairings super lightweight and flexible from Morse Racing Products (professional paint job on upper and tail. Lower was rattle can painted and vinyl wrapped over)
-Maier Racing windscreen
-Dynojet Wideband Commander with custom tune
-Dynojet quickshifter (pull type for GP shift) used for 1/2 day
-Full Leo Vince exhaust
-Ohlins 20mm kit up front in 2007 forks. Installed and serviced by Kenny at MRP Motorsports
-09 rear shock
-Hyperpro RCS steering damper (serviced winter 2012)
-Race fairing stay
-Vortex rearsets
-Motion Pro grips
-Galfer SS front brake lines
-09 Nissin radial master cylinder
-300mm rotors
-K&N Race filter
-APE manual chain tensioner
-LP frame sliders
-Extra tail section, extra brand new front EBC HH pads in package
-1 extra rear wheel
-New battery beginning of season
-Lots of spares including clip ons, extra triples, stock and aftermarket rearsets ect.
I am selling this bike only because I picked up a 2013 ZX6R to race. I would have finished the season on this bike, but a deal came around that was too good to pass up. It is a very competitive bike that is sorted very well. Thermosman commented on how nice it was down at Road Atlanta for the Cycle Jam. This is not a thrashed and beat track/race bike. Turn the key and go racing kind of bike. Currently has Dunlop GPA 211 190/60 7455 (Med) tires on it. Tires good for another track day or two.

Asking 3800.00 obo
Lots of other pics when I had it torn down to a frame and rebuilt it. Can provide any pics serious buyer would like. I can also deliver to track at NJMP, Summit Point or upcoming WERA races in Mid-Atlantic region.

c5ny.jpg

3h2t.jpg

kyny.jpg

g4g4.jpg

70n1.jpg

0f18.jpg

gi5r.jpg

nsdo.jpg

b488.jpg

sv0e.jpg