2003 Suzuki SV1000S

Rassie

My 2003 SV1000S personal streetbike I primarily used for touring is for sale. I used this bike to ride +-1000 miles every year up and down the Blue Ridge parkway. It has a Pennsylvania Reconstructed Title. I bought it with 200 miles on it after the first owner crsahed it. The only issue with it was bent triple clamps and lots of cosmetic damage. Mechanically it was and still is perfect. I opted to go with a 2002 GSXR750 front end rather than replace the stock T-clamps. It also has the GSXR750 front rotors and fender. Cosmetically it is still not perfect and I have been meaning to repaint it but it has never been bad enough to bother me into repainting. I would say it is about 90% cosmetically since it has several scrathes and rub marks due to things like a seat bag and tank bag rubbing on it. Also has a mark on the left lower fairing panel from rubbing when trailered. It has about 5000 miles on it.

Below is a list of modifications:

02 GSXR750 Forntend.
OEM Lower Fairing
Handlebar riser kit (for comfort)
TRE with switch
Gas tank risers
Yoshimura RS3 Tri-oval SS exhaust cans
GSXR turn signals
Fender Eliminator
Rear Seat Fairing (Also have stock rear seat)
Pirelli Daiblo Corsa 3 tires

Please Private Message me for more pictures. I am planning to take some more this weekend and also going to put it on Ebay some time in the next week.

Considering the Rebuilt Title I am asking a very reasonable $4500 or best offer.