2003 Yamaha R6 Track Weapon for sale

Peter Siggins

I am reluctantly selling my track bike after 3 years of awesome and flawless performance and fun. Before going further it is important to note that this bike has no Title and is purely for the track. I bought it as a track bike 3 years ago and it has proven to be one of the best (and fastest) bikes I have owned. It's performance is incredible, the handling impeccable and mechanically it has never skipped a beat.
It looks good at about 40 feet, but don't be fooled by the photographs. I did a DIY Kenny Roberts paint job for the 2016 season, looks fine at a distance but close up its pretty basic. Also as a track bike it has all the scars to prove it has been down (although I never crashed on it).
Its running on Dunlop Sportmax tires and the back tire has done just one track day so is probably good for another 3 depending on how you ride. I also fitted Vortex clip ons in place of the standard bars. The battery is also relatively new so should be good for a while yet. I also have a spare set of front brake pads.
Overall this bike is the perfect track weapon! Do not even think about this bike for any other purpose.
I'm looking for $2300 but open to reasonable and sane offers. You can contact me (phone or text) on 5713381826. Thanks. Peter

Attachments

• R69.jpg
    R69.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 43
  • R70.jpg
    R70.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 38
  • R68.jpg
    R68.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 38
  • R67.jpg
    R67.jpg