2003 zx-6rr $2800

av8bav8r

2003 ZX-6RR located in Havelock, NC. I bought this bike from a salvage company and built it as a track bike. 9450 miles with salvage title (can be rebuilt if needed).

Here's the goods:
Armour Bodies Supersport bodywork
Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen
Ohlins front forks internals w/ .925 springs by Thermosman
Ohlins rear triple clicker shock
Vortex rear sets
Ohlins steering damper
NRC engine cover
Goodridge steel brakelines (front)
Vortex front and rear sprockets w/ 520 chain
Stomp grip
Frame sliders
Swingarm spools
Spares include sprockets, chain, front rotors, rear wheel, clutch and brake levers and most of the maintenance manual

Here's the others:

Currently has a Yoshimira tri-oval slipon with a dent in it. Bought the bike as a salvage bike with this pipe but never replaced it for fear of damaging a new one in a spill at the track, but never dropped the bike so it's still got the Yosh on it.
Paint job is amateur (done by me!) and has flaws and that orange peel effect.
Front fairing stay (stock) has a crack in it but holds position fine and has been no trouble for me with mounting bodywork on/off. It's been this way since I've owned the bike for the past three years and has been no trouble so I haven't bothered replacing it.

Asking $2800 firm.

PM or email me at jfleming@ec.rr.com for pics or other info.

jasonhise

I am down in Jacksonville, NC and will be more than happy to come pick the bike up. My # is (757)470-0053.... ask for Jason

jasonhise

Jon, I may get your trailer to run up there and pick it up this afternoon/evening if that's good with you and you're more than welcome to ride up there with me... I'll give you a call later...

:cool:

headdog122

What Gives..??

Where are all you Trackday guys hangin out down in Jacksonville.. I'm down there at least once a week supporting the V-22 squadrons!! And the majority of my time in my shop building bikes!!

BTW... Good seller... And a good guy... "John"

Hit a brutha up!! :popcorn:

Jamie Ray..
New Bern, North Kakalac...

jktray@embarqmail.com

jasonhise

I'm in a V-22 squadron, VMM-263. I'm the AVO down there. I need to add you as a friend since you build up bikes....I'm sure there's more reasons, but that's a good start. You doing VIR at the end of Oct???

headdog122

"Cool"...

jasonhise;18900 wrote: I'm in a V-22 squadron, VMM-263. I'm the AVO down there. I need to add you as a friend since you build up bikes....I'm sure there's more reasons, but that's a good start. You doing VIR at the end of Oct???
I'm an Engine Data Geek that is in there pulling data 2-3 times a month. I was just there on Tuesday! Small world, hit me up. I've got a bunch of guys semi-local who use a .4 mile TT track on xr100's over the winter.

Jamie...