2004 Fleetwood Discovery 39s

gmay99

I am selling my 2004 Fleetwood Discovery motorhome. It has 70,000 miles on its 330hp diesel catipillar motor.

3 slides
2 zone heat and air
auto leveling jacks
washer/dryer
side by side fridge freezer
convection oven/ microwave
new michelin tires
many more options, please contact me with questions.

gmay99

Racing in AMA Superbike. I have it listed in the RV Trader for 96,000. I am will to give anyone interested the best deal I can. OBO.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
And how many days with NESBA next year Mr. May????

:D

stow

I just want to see you racing the Buell 1190RR. And they need to provide you with your own personnel Buell race bike for trackdays as well. After all it is good advertising.

stow

gmay99;163819 wrote: what, you got a crystal ball or something?
Sweet, that bike looks and sounds hot. No crystal ball, I did talk to you a little at Road Atlanta about the Buell and was hoping you would be on the 1190RR next year. It is going to be a great year for Buell Racing. So when does the public get a chance to buy an 1190RR street bike?

gmay99

It is going to be called 1190RS and they will be available this year, hopefully before Daytona. Erik and the guys at EBR are work very hard right now to make it possible. It looks like there will be 100 made this year, or atleast thats the goal.

gmay99

huge tax insentives for buying a motorhome. Also would be willing to do anything pretty much to get rid of this thing. Motorcycle racing doesnt pay like it used to.