2004 r6 trackbike $3500

Joe Vital

BIKE IS SOLD!!!!

Located in DC Metro Area. Can deliver within 100 mile radius of Summit Point.

Bike is a race winner. Mechanically the bike is in great shape and would make an excellent trackday machine. It has red and black track plastics (Armor Body, I think but it has been a while sine they were installed.) Admittedly the bodywork is has some bumps and bruises, but it is completely sound. There are also some spare fairing bits and another fuel tank.

Pictures on request. I'll update this post with a list of other spares for this bike as I locate and catalog them.

PM me here or e-mail at joe.vital@comcast.net

THIS THING HAS TO GO!!! $2800

Spares List:
Left and Right Stock Clip-ons
Left and Right Stock Footpeg Brackets
Shifter Rod
Clutch Lever and Clutch Perch
Case Covers
Brake Pedal
Shifter
Foot Pegs
Muffler Bracket
Complete Triple Clamp and Hardware
Bodywork and Fuel tank
Kickstand
Kickstand Switch
Two Scotts Steering Damper Mounts
Case Cover Slider
Spare Screws
NIB OEM Front Brake Reservoir Parts Complete
NIB OEM Oil Filters (2)
NIB Intutitve Frame Sliders
NIB Intuitve Swingarm Sliders

Joe Vital

A bump...

this morning I woke thinking about all of the books by cormack mcarthty that i have read...and i have read them all...and i realized all of his main characters die a grizzly death at the hands of the bad guy...

riddler

Since I am in the market and you keep bumping this, I guess I'll ask a question...
Any suspension upgrades? Why not post pics? Bumps and bruises... we need to see it.
I am probably not serious, cause that would be one heck of a drive and I can find something closer... but you keep bumping so I guess I'll ask to see...

For anyone closer to the midwest... 2004 bike at a reasonable price... I'm looking!

Joe Vital

Everyone that has asked me for pics has had them sent. They weren't posted because I am almost a functional illiterate when it comes to this interweb thing.
Thankfully I have a few friends out there that can help me with this, and photos will be posted here and for the SV I am selling.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Joe Vital;33568 wrote: Everyone that has asked me for pics has had them sent. They weren't posted because I am almost a functional illiterate when it comes to this interweb thing.
He can't even change channels with a remote :doh: :D

physicistkev

Control Rider
What is the current status of the suspension? Setup for what weight rider? Last time the fluids were changed... and so on.

Thanks,

Kevin

Drewbie

Here is a list of spares that come with this bike:

Left and Right Stock Clip-ons
Left and Right Stock Footpeg Brackets
Shifter Rod
Clutch Lever and Clutch Perch
Case Covers
Brake Pedal
Shifter
Foot Pegs