2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 $4500

w8lifter21

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Street bike turned track, then back to street , 2nd owner

-Versah RJL Pads
-Vortex 520 conversion
-Shorty Yoshimura RS-3 (Comes with stock exhaust, and a banged up full length Yoshimura Tri oval exhaust, great for the track!)
-Street plastics sprayed a gunmetal grey including passenger seat cowl
-Race plastics with headlight cut out sprayed white. Not the best quality but good enough for the track. No race tail.
-Pilot powers, not sure how much track life is left, but plenty of street life left.(Don’t spend too much time on the sides )
-Lite-eyes 600k HID
-K&N filter, installed when I bought the bike.
-Pazzo shorty levers
-Vortex rearsets
-NRG cover
-Box of misc small body plastics, spare tail light, kick stand and other bits and pieces.

Story:
I bought it from the original owner back in may, after 8000k mile service had been completed. Mileage reads 13,xxx but is higher than actual mileage due to the 520 chain conversion. My guess is it is around 10-11k, myself putting on just over 2700 miles this season.

I bought the bike in track form, bought all the street parts to put it on the street. It’s really not going to win any shows, I used spray paint so that I can get all the plastics to match. Some of the plastics already had some kind of primer on it and when I laid down my paint, it pulled up some of the primer forming some rough spots on various pieces of the bike. I use the bike to cruise, commute to and from work. Not a weekend racer at all, don’t have the time for it. The bike has been down and there is a fist size dent on the right side of the tank. Bike has been looked over by 4&6 and they say it’s good to go. Bike rides straight

The only time the bike has left me stranded was when the switch that’s connected when you pull the clutch in to start the bike. Once I got home, I bypassed this switch and it starts up every single time after that. Also, the headlight high beam works when it wants to. Have been meaning to rewire this as well, but again, time and daylight have been a premium as of late. I rarely am out at night and when I am, the HID low beam gives more than enough light .

$4500, would like to move it sooner than later. I’ll even throw in used K&N filter, unopened brake fluid, and the bike cover I have for it.

Shorty pipe
DSC00628.jpg

Crappy pic I know
Photo_072308_002.jpg

Another crappy pic of the tire
DSC00629.jpg

Dent in the tank before I painted the bike
DSC01275.jpg

I will get better pics up asap