2005 Funmover RV

steveb

2005 Funmover. RV with a Garage! NEW LOWER PRICE! ASKING $31,000 OBO.

Interest is tax deductible since it's considered a second home...

Great way to spend the weekend at the track! Fully contained: Fridge, Shower, Stove, 4K Watt Generator.

8X8 Garage in the back with built in wheel chocks and tie downs. Can fit up to 3 bikes and gear! Imagine working on your bike in the air conditioned garage at night so you're ready for the track in the morning...

Other stuff: Folding rear ramp with spot lights; High power sound system with multi-CD and subwoofer; Outdoor hose; Upgraded AC that cools the whole unit; Propane Hot Water, Heat & Stove; Sleeps 4 with room in back for more.

Well maintained with only 21,000 miles. This unit is in great shape with super low mileage!

Located in Rockaway, northern New Jersey, just off I-80.

Call Steve: 973-627-6325

barrieres@yahoo.com

steveb

Sleeps 4 to 6

TJ et al...

The Fun Mover 27C has a cab over queen and the dinette folds out to a bed that two could squeeze into (better for kids). I have a air bed that has a fold out frame that I have used in the rear that is really comfortable and easily sleeps 2 people.

I can throw that fold out bed it with the RV and then you can sleep up to 6 people.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
I have a 2001 Funmover 31c with over 100,000 miles on it. These things are great!!!

Good luck with the sale.

steveb

MPG Reply

The Funmover 27C gets an average of about 12 MPG on the highway. Most of the driving is highway....

Not bad considering you drive to the track, park it and you have all the comforts of home all weekend long. Steaks, drinks, shower, music, movie, Air Conditioning! It's awesome...

I LOVE THIS RV! But at 51 years old and arthritus in my knees and hips, my track days are a thing of the past. I'm not really interested in keeping the RV for one trip to Indianapolis for the MotoGP race and I have lost all interest in attending the DMG version of AMA. SPEED doesn't even bother putting it on in prime time. It's pretty sad...

steveb

Price reduction $33,900

This is below book value. Can't beat it!

Home Equity loan with tax deductible interest and you're there!

Steve

steveb

New Price

Reduced the price and edited the ad and bumping it up for visiblity. This is a great deal!!!