2005 SV1000S street bike - $4500

tyler500e

2005 Suzuki SV1000S - 11,092 miles - $4500 ***PRICE REDUCED TO $3900

I bought this bike back in 2006 at a dealer near Wichita, KS. I am selling because I am giving up street riding for a while. I’ll be sticking with just my track bike for now.

The Good: This bike is fantastic. This is a truly awesome street bike, with massive amounts of torque. It has seen very regular maintenance all its life. Oil Changes with Repsol Synthetic, chain lubed every other week, brakes bled, EBC HH brake pads added, and Yoshimura 2-into-1 Titanium Tri-Oval system added. The exhaust mod dropped about 20lbs of weight off the bike. Fork internals were upgraded at Café Racer last year. This bike is very fast.

The Bad: The bike was rear ended by a subcompact Hyundai Accent at a stop light back in January of 2007. The impact occurred at about 15mph. There was only cosmetic damage. Many parts on this bike were replaced, and there is little evidence left that it has seen the ground. This happened when the bike had about 4,000 miles on it. It has no mechanical problems whatsoever.

The KBB value of this motorcycle is $5840. I’ll let it go for $3900. That's nearly $2,000 under Kelly Blue Book Value!

I have the rebuilt Kansas Title in hand. Bike is located in Kansas City area.

IMG_0811sm.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_0565sm.jpg

IMG_0563sm.jpg