2005 zx6r

D-Swens

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R – 9k miles - Asking $5900

Ok, so the time has come to get rid of my street bike and try to put all the funds toward racing/trackday expenses for the upcoming season. I figured i'd throw it up here and see if anybody needs something nice for the street:D
The bike is in really great shape, pretty much not a scratch on her. It has never been down whatsoever, or even fallen over. It has been meticulously maintained, oil changed about every 500 - 750 miles or after every track day with Amsoil or Motul full synthetic. It is mechanically perfect, pulls very strong, and starts right up on one touch every time. I've done about 10 track days on the bike, but it is very well maintained and never abused. It was at the last NESBA day at VIR the end of last year...
I paint bikes for a living, so this one obviously has been hit with some slick paint. It is a House of Kolor “Lime-Time” Green Pearl. The paint job is about show quality without a scratch on it. Both rearsets and passenger pegs were powdercoated in a lime green pearl as well, and all fairing bolts were then custom powdercoated lime green pearl, with matching rim stripes.
Aftermarket stuff:
Zero Gravity Smoke Tinted Windscreen
Yoshimura RS-5 Polished SS Exhaust
Power Commander PCIII
K&N Air Filter
Michelin Pilot Power Race Tires (1 and 1/2 track days on 'em)
Flush Mount smoked LED signals in front and rear
Vortex 520 Sprockets Front and Rear (black)
New DID 520 xring chain
Galfer Steel Braided Lines F + R
Vesrah Pads (RJL's I think, I'll check)
Vortex Mirror block-offs
Carbon fiber Frame Sliders
Carbon fiber swing-arm spools
Custom Powder-Coated Fairing Bolts
Custom Powder Coated Rearsets + Pass Pegs

Clean and Clear title in hand. Test rides welcome with cash deposit. Please feel free to PM/email with any questions or if you want to check it out.

Thanks
Andrew
Andrew.W.Swenson@gmail.com

P.S. - I also have all the mirrors and passenger seat and everything else to go with the bike as well. I also have a full set of rearsets and pass pegs in black if you preffer...