2006 R6 Stator/Rotor/Cams/Block Off Plates/Speedo cable

Like most of the parts I get, these are in excellent condition to almost brand new condition. Pulled off a bike that was turned into a race bike and the parts have been sitting on a shelf.

$50.00 shipped takes the whole pile. No way to get all these parts that cheap!

DSC07279.jpg
[/IMG]

paypal to:bubbazanettiz1000@msn.com

BZ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Where to you find all this stuff? LOL. If you come across a nearly-mint gas tank for my bike, lemme know!

LOL! Will do Judy on the gas tank.

I end up with this stuff due to some friendships I have made and its usually sitting on a shelf and they dont want it. I figure itshould go to TD riders who can use it. Besides, everyone likes a good deal.

Oh, it doesnt come from chopped bikes either. Its all legit...I am in law enforcement and despise theives to a very high degree.

BZ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;244331 wrote: LOL! Will do Judy on the gas tank.

I end up with this stuff due to some friendships I have made and its usually sitting on a shelf and they dont want it. I figure itshould go to TD riders who can use it. Besides, everyone likes a good deal.

Oh, it doesnt come from chopped bikes either. Its all legit...I am in law enforcement and despise theives to a very high degree.

BZ
Oh, I know you and your character! There was never any doubt in my mind it's all legit stuff, LOL. Just bustin' your chops. :D