2006 SV650 Trackbike Low Mileage

acuracy00

2006 SV650 Trackbike
Saukville , Wisconsin, 53080
2006 SV650 Racebike LOW MILES

Here are the pics: http://www.gron4.com/2008/060108/amat/800/

For Sale is my SV650 that was turned into a track bike. Sharkskinz bodywork, Racetech front springs with Silkolene 20W oil. 2006 GSXR 1000 rear shock, very tasteful paintjob. It also has Vortex clipons and fairing bracket, gsxr steering stabilizer, Michelin Pilot Powers with a lot of life left on them. Included is all the stock goodies in case u wanted to convert it back to street form. I am asking $4500 for everything. Im sure I forgot to list everything that it has. Look on gron4.com for pictures. It is under May 31 Blackhawk Farms date under Amateur #800. The bike was raced one weekend and the rest are trackdays. Only 4 trackdays (Blackhawk, Road America, and Putnam). It has about 2,300 miles total. Feel free to call Pete at 414-520-6078.

Pete Platek
acuracy00@yahoo.com
414-520-6078

acuracy00

The title status is : Salvage. The bike was my brothers. He dropped it and all the little nicks and dingers added up to it being a salvage title. So I bought it back from insurance and made a project out of it. Now I started a new job and cant take the risk with road racing and track days right now. Plus I need to get a little mini-truck for work. This seems to be the logical thing to do right now. I am willing to budge on the price thats for sure. Give me a shout as soon as possible thanks. Im going to add another close up pic that I recently found into my profile. I hope u like what u see.

Pete

acuracy00

Morning BUMP guys. Lets make some offers. Or does anyone have a little mini-truck that they would like to trade?

acuracy00

Ok guys what sounds like a fair price to take this bike home? 280 views and no responses. Ill take any kind of feedback. It helps in the long run. Thanks.

Pete

acuracy00

Ok the mighty SV is creeping up on 350 views. What is a good price to let this go at? I like constructice critisizm.

tbb

Pete: bike is an SV so surely desirable. Location may be a factor since gas prices have dampened many folks travel range. I am looking for an SV but am short the disposable cash right now. I recently sold a very nice boat (to pay down debt) but it was on the market for almost 2 years. Hang in there, you'll find someone who will appreciate it and your price seems to be very fair. Good luck with the sale, Tom

Bossgobbler

Pete,

I am interested, but distance is the factor. I live near Albany NY . I'm betting a shipping quote will be ca $700-800. If you'll look into a quote, I'll talk. Zip code is 12083. Thanks.

Steve

NTSOFAST

Bump for a nice bike. I've also got a ZX-6R for sale and have had a lot of views and a few tire kickers. Got a lot of positive feedback. Could just be the economy. I think you've got it fairly priced. Good luck with the sale !

acuracy00

And on a sidenote to all who are checking this thread. There are a lot of cobbled up SV racebikes out there I was in the same positon checking them out and luckily I bought this bike off of my brother. It is very very clean and well maintained.

acuracy00

Alright Im done buggin everyone for help on selling my steed. It is gone. Thanks for the help guys and next year I should be out with 07 600RR with some track plastic on it. No more getting passed in the straights and then waiting for someone in front of me in the corners. I should be in the A group. Lata.