2006 zx-6r

HmushmanRC51

Hello all,
I am selling my 2006 zx-6r (636) track bike. I purchased the bike brand new at the end of 2006 and have the clear title in hand. The bike currently has 18305 miles on the odo, I can’t say this is accurate since I changed the gearing at around 15k. Only fully synthetic oil has been used and it was changed 1 track day ago. Only crash the bike was involved in was at low speed at CMP. I have completed 5 track days since then with no issues at all. Other than a rattle can paint job and a few scars in the plastic from a tip over in my truck the bike is perfect. The reason I am selling is because I have a few other bikes and due to work I was only able to attend 3 track days in 2013 and can’t think of any reason to put money into it. Below are the specifics.

The Good:

- PC3
- K&N air filter
- Ivan block off plates
- -1,+2 gearing using supersprox sprockets
- Scorpion Titanium slip on
- Arrow Race Tech headers
- Brake caliper and mc swap from a 2007 zx-6r (massive improvement, hands down the best brake setup I have ever experienced)
- Galfer GP brake lines
- Dunlop q2’s with at least 2 track days left on them
- hotbodies plastics
- vortex rear sets
- Ballistic battery
- new spark plugs with 3 track days on them
- GPR steering dampener
- Forks only have 3 track days on them since being refreshed at KWS
- Motion Pro Revolver throttle
- Clear title in hand
- Selling it with the frontrear stands

The Bad:

- The paint. People have commented that it looks good, I question their mental stability. Some sanding and a real coat of paint should make it perfect.

Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/mIMqv

Bike is located in Charleston SC. Please feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions at all. Asking $2500