2007 GSXR1K Cherry

Mr.DJ

Hey,

Here is a pic before I sold it to Chuck.

I see your point on the "Fair and Reasonable" request. Having cash in your pocket early in the season for a bike, requesting a pic, asking if the bikes will be at RA and both of those either lacking response or dates coming and going, would also make me seem impatient.

I hope you're still in the market because that bike has been very good to me (made me give up the built R1). If so, send me an email and I will reply with the history. I don't know what Chuck has done with it since and I am not on the forum as much as I like

D-Swens

In Chucks defense, he is working his ass off, and has to deal with tons of "tire kickers" every day. If you are in the market for a GSXR 1k and a serious buyer, this bike is a no-brainer, and amazing deal. There is nothing out there on any of the forums that can touch it, at this price point. So it would stand to reason that you might pursue emailing or calling him if you really want pics (and are in fact a serious buyer) rather than just wait for him to upload on a forum (durring the busiest time of year). Other than that, I'm sure the man doesn't have time to placate those who just want to "look" right now, he is working on customer bikes. That being said, I honestly mean no ill will, if you are interested in the bike, I'd say keep an open mind:D That dude is busy for a reason.

Here are some better pics of the bodywork, off the bike. The colors are the 2012 OEM Suzuki blue and white pearl. You are looking at more than $2k of paint and bodywork there.

This bike is a SMOKING DEAL!

167409_260208374086849_644995857_n.jpg

560779_260208644086822_2056239970_n.jpg

251928_260208840753469_1759456584_n.jpg

PatFitz9

If I had the cojones to ride a liter bike on the track, this would be hard to pass up. The add ons alone are worth it, and the paint is the icing on the cake. I wouldn't let a snappy response sour the deal. Give the man a call, I'm sure you can make it work.

Lonewrench

BrokenSafety;269374 wrote: "How is that?" Fine by me - I made a fair and reasonable request and you made other post since.
Not going to hassle you, ever again!
Ok here's the deal, after reading the post I realize that I didn't post pics in a timely fashion, that being said I have been super busy and yes I have made other posts during a busy time. For this I am sorry. If any of you or all of you are interested in this bike or any other bike please call me at the shop. I find that the board is great to get the ball rolling with a sale or generate interest but after that person to person is better for me anyway. Never the less I apologize for coming off rude, A great leader once told me, "When emotions run high,logic runs low" It seems I was a little tired and cranky and maybe even suffering from diaper rash:eek:

Ruhe52

And I still wouldn't worry about it because of the time crunch you have been under. With mot only customers bikes but quasi pro bono work you have been doing. Oh and making sure you are doing your real job which is to have Westby ready for the next round.

If someone is interested and they have a number to dial they should call. Anything else is just tire kicking.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm STILL chewin' on Kev's ear that this is THE bike he wants to buy.

Sounds like you need a hug Chuck...and I've got one in the queue for the next time I see you. :D