2007 R6 track bike (GP/JRI suspension, Bazzaz etc)

jsedacca

It pains me to do this, but with starting a new job, I will not be getting to the track in the foreseeable future. The bike is a 2007 R6 with 10711 miles on it, with a clean New Mexico title. It is track only as the front wiring for the headlights has been removed. Below are the specs:

2007 R6 10711 miles
- Armor Bodies plastics throughout (painted Alpine white III in Feb 2013)
- GP 25mm cartridge kit (sprung for 205lb rider)
- JRI double adj remote reservoir rear shock
- Bazzaz Z-Fi/TC/QS (gp shift) and auto tuner
- Driven clipons
- Motion pro revolver throttle
- CRG brake/clutch levers
- GPR V1 stabilizer (rebuilt Feb 2013 with fresh fluid)
- Yoshimura R55 full exhaust
- Vortex rearsets
- braided brake lines front/rear
- Driven 520 sprocket/chain conversion (-1/+2)
- SAI blockoff plates
- BMC filter
- Dunlop D209GP front tire (80%) and Dunlop rear slick (75-80%)
- Front/Rear captive wheel spacers
- Spare front wheel with Pirelli supercorsa

The bike does NOT come with a key, and the factory ignition has been removed. The bike powers up, and starts with the right hand switch which I installed to make legal for various organizations.

The suspension is brand new, with 0 miles on it. I have not even had the bike setup for me (sag etc). Oil changes have been done every 2-3 trackdays with Castrol 4T syn. Spark plugs were just replaced as well.

The bike has a clean title out of New Mexico. I am a police officer, and the VIN check came back clean just as more reassurance.

The only problems with the bike is the instrument cluster has a crack in the upper portion of the screen. It still functions fine, and does not adversely effect anything. The other is the very rear portion of the rear subframe is broken off. This can be seen in the picture of the bazzaz units. This was how I took delivery of the bike. The seat still mounts fine with the 2 bolts, and is plenty sturdy. Other than that, the bike is mint. Never been down/wrecked/wadded up etc.. Forks are straight etc..

I am asking $7000obo for the bike. I am open to offers as the bike needs to go asap. I am in the Tampa area, and can assist with delivery in FL, and could even deliver to Jennings for a small fee.

I know I do not have many posts, but have been selling parts for many years on bimmerforums under "m3ltw98". My reputation means more to me than a couple bucks. Feel free to PM me, post here, or text/call my cell 609-four17-1097 with any questions.. I have it near me at all times, and all hours as I work midnight shift.

Thanks guys!

Jared