2007 Toy Hauler / Camper For SALE Excellent Condition

sv81

I am no longer track riding or racing for now, so I am selling my Toyhauler / Camper. It is a 2007 Northwood Desert Fox 24AS (Approx 27 feet overall length from ball to bumper)

Manufactured April 2007. Toy Hauler is in Excellent condition on interior and exterior. It was manufactured April of 2007. I am selling because I retired from motorcycle racing. The camper is currently set up for 2 motorcycles, but has factory tie downs for 4 wheelers etc.. I have a strip of ETrack on the floor with 2 removalble M&R Wheel Chocks. The etrack doesnt get in the way. There are additional factory, recessed tie downs located in the front and rear of the interior flooring.

Towing: I towed this with a 2001 Ford 7.3L Diesel and would average about 11.1 MPG. It tows very well and it is very stable. The load leveling hitch is included.

Weights and Capacites:

Hitch: 1,000lbs

Empty: 6,585

Carrying Capacity: 5,415

GVWR: 12,000

Fresh Water: 72 Gallons (full is approx 600lbs)

Gray Tank: 40 Gallons

Black Tank: 40 Gallons

Propane: Two large exterior propane tanks mounted forward of camper

Exterior:

Large cargo compartment. This can be acessed from the exterior or interior. Runs almost the width of the camper

On board generator compartment. This compartment is intended for a generator, but I use it as a cargo compartment

Dual Axle with Electric brakes.

Spare Tire

Insulated holding tanks and fresh water tanks

Manual leveling jacks x 4

Tires are 265 and in excellent condition

Spare Tire located underneath

Elevated ground to floor line height when traveling to more off road locations to allow ground clearance.

Exterior propane line that can be used to hook a grill to

Retractable steps

Rear ramp door with grip floor

Storm door and screen door

Access doors on right and left side to allow access to rear interior area (mandated by DOT for Toy Haulers)

3 Roof Vents: Master BDRM, Rear of Camper and Bathroom. (Bathroom vent has fan)

Roof mounted AC unit

Black and Grey tank dump valves

Exterior Shower

Hot Water heater

Retractable Awning

Exterior Speakers for radio/CD player

TV Antenna (camper has Cable/Satellite hook ups for camp ground that have Cable/Satellite TV)

Multiple Windows

Multiple Exterior Lights

Exterior Electrical Outlets

Running lights

Diamond Plate splash guard

Ship to shore power cable

Fresh water tank fill

Battery

Exterior ladder to roof

Interior:

Interior is in excellent condition. There is a small mark on the refrigerator where some double sided tape pulled the laminate off. This can be seen in the photos. The Co2 detector was disconnected by me. It is so sensative it would go off no matter what, with no engines running anywhere near it, no propane running etc. There is also a propane leak detector and smoke detector. There are lights all over, including a flourescent lamp in the kitchen area. It has a Kenwood AM/FM/CD detachable face radio system with interior and exterior speakers. 2 TV's included w/ remotes.

Master Bedroom has room. The mattress is the factory mattress and is 60x80 inches. There are overhead cabinets that run the width of the interior of the bedroom. The MBDRM has two reading lamps as well as overhead lamps. There is a TV in the MBDRM. Next to the bed is a sink and vanity with a medicine cabinet and mirror, as well as cabinets underneath. Next to this there is a tall closet style cabinet that you can hang clothes in. Under this are three drawers. Across from the closet is the bathroom. It has a toilet, toilet paper roll holder, full tub/shower with shower head that is removable. Shower curtain also. There is a curtain that can be closed that divides the bed from the shower/bedroom sink area. There is an additional divider that can be closed to divide the entire bedroom area from the living area.

Kitchen area and Living area. The kitchen area has a double sink. The small side of the double sink has a cover to add additional counter space. The stove is a three burner stove that works great. There is a cover that can be closed over the burners to add additional counter space. I have never used the oven. The camper has a Sylvania Microwave that works great. The Freezer and Refrigerator are pretty big. They work off of electric or can be operated from propane. The propane operation is mainly used when traveling. The kitchen area has a lot of cabinets. In the kitchen area is also the Tank Level monitor that monitors the level of fresh water, black and grey tanks and battery. The thermostat for the heat and ac is located here also. The Air Conditioner works really good. It is ducted throughout the camper. The Heat works really good also, and the heat is also ducted. There are multiple electrical outlets located throughout the entire camper. The water pump is located under the kitchen sink. The fuse panel is located under the stove near the floor in easy access.

When traveling the sofa/bed and table seating folds up to the walls. The sofa also folds into a bed. The table seats also fold into a bed. Can sleep 2 comfortably out here. There is a lot of room in this area as well as cabinet space. The TV is on a stand that extends and swivels out from its base.

I have many more pictures available on request. Price is $17,900

It is on ebay now also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300303049552&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

The reserve is $17900

barry38

I used to live in Jarretsville, I know right where you are. I'm going to see if I can make it over there to take a look at the hauler in the next week or two. I'll let you know. That hauler is a little heavier than I want, but it's still work taking a look at!

sv81

It's not that bad to haul at all. It is nice, has everything. Let me know if you wanna come and take a look at it. I live on Walters Mill Road

PJZOCC624

Bump for a nice looking rv! I guess when I bought my truck last year I shoulda went BIG. Im finding that I can't tow much with my 1500.... bummer.