2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 $3000

tiggen

Redliner, only have a few of the street pieces left: fender, front cowling, left lower, and some hard bits. I'll tke $3200 for all of it.

chsnprodigy

Hey Tiggen,
What do you think about putting a 14 year old on something like this for the track? My son is interested in learning track riding......

dpullen

John, good pitting with you at Nashville! Congrats on your 2nd place finish! And congrats on selling the bike. Homsh - you'll love that little bike. We had a blast in E Superstock this weekend. :)

tiggen

Thanks, and right back at you for the 1st place. How did the other races go? There is now a chance that I will make it to Barber!! Will know later in the week.

Btw, how long can a thread go after outliving its purpose? I think at least one more page!!

homsh

Hell John we can keep this alive quite a while :)

Hey Dave, what pipe are you running again? Gettin old, the memory ain't what it used to be. :(

dpullen

tiggen;123284 wrote: Thanks, and right back at you for the 1st place. How did the other races go? There is now a chance that I will make it to Barber!! Will know later in the week.
Sweet! I hope you can make it. Be sure to pull up a patch of paddock near us if you can.

The rest of the races went pretty well. I knocked a few more seconds off my lap times and actually won the last 2 races of the day.

tiggen

Wow! Batting .500. Not too shabby. Will keep an eye out for you.

Ray, panels are ready to ship, but I won't be able to make it to the PO today. Will ship tomorrow.

litespeed

John,

It was great getting to hangout in the pits this weekend. Glad to hear that you may be at Barber.

Ray...I love the Area P exhaust!!!

Lynda

homsh

tiggen;123365 wrote: Wow! Batting .500. Not too shabby. Will keep an eye out for you.

Ray, panels are ready to ship, but I won't be able to make it to the PO today. Will ship tomorrow.
Cool, no real rush looks like the next race I can make will be June so I've got time.

Thanks Lynda, looking at that one and the Muzzy. Gonna give Stick, Ivan and a couple others a shout and see who can do what. This should be a boat load of fun. :)