2008 kz mxt20

Drtbkrdude

Great Toy Hauler!
24" overall.
Double 7K# axles W/brakes.
Two queen beds and fold down bench seats.
Large fridge, Convection Microwave, dbl burner stove top.
AC and furnace. Uses elec or LP. Dual LP Tanks W/cover.
Power lift, Fresh, grey and black tanks.
Bath with shower, toilet and sink.
Exterior shower and grill.
20' Apron, spare tire.
Built in stereo.
PitBull restraint installed. Will include all parts. Has pins for 06 GSX-R.
$11,000.00
12 mile East of Hershey, Pa.

BIG thanks to Emerson for posting the pics!

Drtbkrdude

Putting the sport aside for a while. Maybe if I can retire in 5 years and move to WV close to Summit Point.
I'll just open trailer the bike there and go home in the evening!
You intersted in buying it back? ;)

Drtbkrdude

I know and I apologize. Emerson posted for me and didn't include any. I cannot for the life of me get a pic to post from any of my pic files. I used to be able to but the Forum method has changed. I got the file location and try to insert into the window that asks for the URL but no damn luck.
Tell me what I have to do and I will gladly post outside pics!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
When you reply to a message, look below where you type. There is a large box with "Additional Options" listed above. You can add photos there that you have saved on your PC. Click on the "Manage Attachments" button. A new window will pop up and you will then click the "Browse My Computer" button. Find the picture you want and click open. This will take you back to the previous window. Click the "Upload" button and wait for it to load. Once it is done, close the window. The picture will be added to the post at the bottom as an attachment. That's it.

2ndChapter

That's great looking and honestly if I had a buyer for my 28 look trailer I'd probably be very very interested. Curious but what do you pull it with.

Drtbkrdude

It only weighs 4K.
I had the old bodystyle Tundra, ('05) and it pulled fine unless there was a long hill.

F250 would be more than enough.
I have an F350 as I figured the next move in this game would be a 5th wheeler.
Not going there though.

2ndChapter

Yeah that's really nice and about what id want...but have two trucks and a trailer I told myself id sell before buying anymore shit...

I'll keep an eye on it and will keep ya posted... regarding the sale of my items...