2009 Jamis Xenith SL Carbon Road Bike

smack28752

Killer bike at a good deal. All Jamis products are great and well worth the price (yeah, I have a Dakar mountain bike).

If it wasn't huge (or me the size of a yard gnome) I would be trying to buy it.:D

Good luck with the sale!!

ridemc64

Thanks for the bump smack28752. This is a killer deal IMO. This bike ,new, cost as much as a 450f mxer. Bad time to sell a bicycle I guess. I might try parting it out on Ebay.

dpullen

Wow! And I thought my Madone was light...pretty bike, unbelievable price. Good luck on the sale!

Rydell

Off topic but free bump: I never understood the whole light bike thing. Don't the same people that spend that type of money on a pedal bike mean to get fit? And wouldn't a standard geared pedal bike do the job better considering there's a bit more resistance? I'm not saying buy a wal-mart bike, but something around the 700 range for new and quality should do the job, right? Atleast that's what I use, and it keeps me in fit for the track.

Teamck16

Rydell;176729 wrote: Off topic but free bump: I never understood the whole light bike thing. Don't the same people that spend that type of money on a pedal bike mean to get fit? And wouldn't a standard geared pedal bike do the job better considering there's a bit more resistance? I'm not saying buy a wal-mart bike, but something around the 700 range for new and quality should do the job, right? Atleast that's what I use, and it keeps me in fit for the track.
But does it look nearly as sweet as this thing does? :D

ridemc64

Yeah Rydell your correct. This is a bike for a racer or serious club (bicycle) rider or somebody that wants a bad ass bike to get in shape for MC racing! High end Bicycle crap costs as much or more then MC stuff in some cases. You can get a decent training bike (new) for $700. bucks or maybe less.
The "lite bike" thing boils down to racing and exerting the least amount of energy to maintain a certain speed over a given distance.
Thanks for the bump!!

Rydell

Doh, didn't even think about the competing factor. How could I have not thought about that!?1/1/?? :doh:

Thanks, and GLWS :D