2009 Paint

Snow

I got my bike done last month and I just haven't posted any of the pics yet. I wanted to get the posted before I go down and the bike is still looking good. One is of the first day of my season at CMP.

cnsmoore

You do realize that the KRYLON red likes to peel off at high speeds...OH! never mind you wont have that problem! :congrats:

dogger

Hey Steve Mac: You already have seen that bike in person. Steve and Tim (CNSMOORE and SNOW) were the guys hanging out with us at CMP.

Steve and Tim: How goes it. Did Tim get his clutch fixed?

Snow

Hey John, whats up man? Yeah got the clutch fixed, did alittle up grades to it as well. Stock clutchs but put some Barnett springs in to replaced the OEM's.

cnsmoore

dogger;45013 wrote: Tim and Steve: RA next weekend????????
Unfortunately we wont be able to make it to RA:( Piss poor planning on our part and our commitment to THE MAN!

Ya'll have fun out there though, we'll be waiting to hear the storys and see some pics!:D

smack28752

dogger;44987 wrote: Hey Steve Mac: You already have seen that bike in person. Steve and Tim (CNSMOORE and SNOW) were the guys hanging out with us at CMP.
Yep I remember the hanging out but really didn't see the bike!! Of course I didn't see much but tail sections all weekend! Hope to see you guys out there soon.... JP, tear 'em up at Atlanta next week!